UNO Flipper is an UNO type template designed to turn Google Sheet data into an automated flipper for your overlay.
UNO Flipper Panels
A panel where you can take ON/OFF the data from your Google Sheet that has been organized into a searchable playlist.
- Overlay ON/OFF - Animate on/off the template's overlay
- Duration - Set the duration of each set of data before moving to the next
- Loop ON/OFF - Activate a loop to the beginning of the data
- Restart on Show - Restart the data when the overlay is animated ON
- Restart on Data - Restart the flipper data to the beginning when new data has arrived
- Update Content - Define when the overlay content is updated, either Immediately or at the Beginning of Loop
A panel designed to set up the Google Sheet Data source and Field Mapping
- Data Source - button to Generate a Google Sheet into your personal account, Playlist Preview allows you to define the title of each line item in the Control Panel UI
- Field Mapping - Assign a Google Sheet data field to a Control Node property, funneling your Sheet Data to the desired areas of the overlay
A tutorial on successfully connecting a Google Sheet to UNOs can be found here.
The "Customize" panel allows users to customize pre-defined elements of an overlay's style. These properties can vary with each overlay but frequently contain color and effects settings.
The "UI Layout" panel contains two types of modifiable properties: "Settings" and "Number of Panels".
Turn on or off the following UI elements:
- Control App Header
- Preview Window
- Panel Menu
- Navigation Buttons
You can also switch between Light or Dark mode with the Appearance toggle switch.
Number of Panels
- Number Selector - Select the number of panels visible. Auto displays the number of panels based off of operator screen size
- ENTER FULLSCREEN - Pushes the UI into fullscreen mode
Click here for an overview of the UNO family of templates (including how to output the live overlays, access the API and more).