The UNO family of templates is a suite of templates designed to do one type of thing and do it brilliantly!
In contrast with Studio's playlist-centric operation environment, UNO template interfaces have optimal operation environments for single overlays (i.e. a soccer scorebug or countdown clock). With an interface that is friendly across all devices, UNOs make prep and operation easier than ever.
View your final overlay/graphic output.
The "Customize" panel allows users to customize pre-defined elements of an overlay's style. These properties can vary with each overlay but frequently contain color and effects settings.
Turn on or off the following UI elements:
- Control App Header
- Preview Window
- Panel Menu
- Navigation Buttons
You can also switch between Light or Dark mode with the Appearance toggle switch.
Number of Panels
- Number Selector - Select the number of panels visible. Auto displays the number of panels based off of operator screen size
- ENTER FULLSCREEN - Pushes the UI into fullscreen mode
listed from left to right
- Output URL - Final overlay/graphic output for use in production software like OBS. Learn more about output destinations, here.
- Control URL - URL to access the control interface of the template. It can be used in OBS to dock the interface.
- Access Token - Advanced token for external software app access
- API Description - Information on the API
- Help Article - Unique template support article
- Expand/Collapse Output Window - Hide or show output window in the UI
Copy the Output URL in the Menu and paste as a browser layer/source into the production software of your choosing. For beginners, we recommend using OBS.
Learn more about output destinations, here.
Using on Mobile
Copy the Control URL and send to your mobile device for control.
Modifying the Template's Composition
Click here to learn more.