uno Tennis Scorebug is an uno type template, part of the uno family, designed for a tennis scorebug overlay.
uno Tennis Scorebug Panels
- Overlay ON/OFF - Animate the overlay on/off air
- Player A - Player A game scoring
- Player B - Player B game scoring
- Serve - Player currently serving
- Break Point - Break Point text alert
- RESET- Reset this Game panel data back to null
- Current Set - Current set of match
- Sets and Games - Visualization of match scoring
- Games Player A - Player A games won in current set
- Games Player B - Player B games won in current set
- RESET - Reset this Match panel data back to null
- Tie Break - Animate on or off the tie breaker scoring
- Player A - Player A points won in current tie breaker
- Player B - Player B points won in current tie breaker
- RESET - Reset this Tie Break panel data back to null
- Match Time - Animate on/off Match Time with playback settings
- Player Names - Player A and Player B names
- Number of Sets - Select 3 or 5 sets to be used in the match
- Break Point Label - customize the break point alert text
The "Customize" panel allows you to customize pre-defined elements of an overlay's style. These properties can vary with each overlay but frequently contain color and effects settings.
The "UI Layout" panel contains two types of modifiable properties: "Settings" and "Number of Panels".
Turn on or off the following UI elements:
- Control App Header
- Preview Window
- Panel Menu
- Navigation Buttons
You can also switch between Light or Dark mode with the Appearance toggle switch.
Number of Panels
- Number Selector - Select the number of panels visible. Auto displays the number of panels based off of operator screen size
- ENTER FULLSCREEN - Pushes the UI into fullscreen mode
Click here for an overview of the uno family of templates (including how to output the live overlays, access the API and more).