uno Badminton Scorebug is an uno type template, part of the uno family, designed for a badminton scorebug overlay.
uno Badminton Scorebug Panels
- Overlay ON/OFF - Animate the overlay on/off air
- Points Player A - Player A game scoring
- Points Player B - Player B game scoring
- Serve - Player currently serving
- Current Game - Current game of match
- Games Player A - Player A games won
- Games Player B - Player B games won
- RESET - Reset this Match panel game data back to null
- Match Time - Minutes and Seconds match time setting with ON/OFF toggle and playback options.
- Player Names - Player A and Player B names
The "Customize" panel allows you to customize pre-defined elements of an overlay's style. These properties can vary with each overlay but frequently contain color and effects settings.
The "UI Layout" panel contains two types of modifiable properties: "Settings" and "Number of Panels".
Turn on or off the following UI elements:
- Control App Header
- Preview Window
- Panel Menu
- Navigation Buttons
You can also switch between Light or Dark mode with the Appearance toggle switch.
Number of Panels
- Number Selector - Select the number of panels visible. Auto displays the number of panels based off of operator screen size
- ENTER FULLSCREEN - Pushes the UI into fullscreen mode
Click here for an overview of the uno family of templates (including how to output the live overlays, access the API and more).