UNO Soccer Scorebug is an UNO type template designed for a soccer scorebug overlay.
UNO Soccer Scorebug Panels
- Overlay ON/OFF - Animate the overlay on/off air
- Home and Away Plus & Minus - Home and Away points
- Stoppage Time ON/OFF - Toggle on and off stoppage time overlay
- Stoppage Time Plus & Minus - Stoppage time count
- Match Time - Minutes and Seconds match time setting with playback options.
- Period - select current match period
- Team Names - Define Home and Away team names
- Period Duration - Select match period duration. This impacts the Period controls in the Clock panel.
The "Customize" panel allows users to customize pre-defined elements of an overlay's style. These properties can vary with each overlay but frequently contain color and effects settings.
The "UI Layout" panel contains two types of modifiable properties: "Settings" and "Number of Panels".
Turn on or off the following UI elements:
- Control App Header
- Preview Window
- Panel Menu
- Navigation Buttons
You can also switch between Light or Dark mode with the Appearance toggle switch.
Number of Panels
- Number Selector - Select the number of panels visible. Auto displays the number of panels based off of operator screen size
- ENTER FULLSCREEN - Pushes the UI into fullscreen mode
Click here for an overview of the UNO family of templates (including how to output the live overlays, access the API and more).